Ouch. Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Online Shopping
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can you tell me if my local Runners Point store has the product I want?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?