The gift card can only be used in-store. When you present your gift card, the amount on the card will be automatically deducted from the purchase price. You can redeem the card wholly or in part and you can also use more than one gift card for your purchase. You cannot add further credit onto your gift card. The credit on the card does not attract interest and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Articles in this section
- What is the Runners Point gift card?
- Where can I buy a Runners Point gift card?
- Is it possible to return a gift card?
- Can I use a gift card if it was issued in a different country?
- Where can I check the balance of a gift card?
- Can I use my gift card online?
- Is the gift card transferable?
- How long is the gift card valid for?
- How do I pay with the gift card?
- Does the gift card come in special gift packaging?