At Runners Point you can shop safely: your order is always going to be processed through a secure server. You can tell by the security symbol at the bottom of your browser, as well as the "https" web address. When you pay by credit or debit card, you will also always be asked to enter your CVV code at checkout, for extra protection - this can be found either on the front or back of your card. For our mutual security, Runners Point reserves the right to hold credit and debit card orders for verification.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay?
- Web Security
- How long do I have to transfer the payment?
- Why can I not place my order using Klarna?
- How can I use my Promotional Code?
- I’ve already placed my order, but couldn’t apply my Promotional Code. Can you do it for me?
- I have already transferred the money, but you still sent me a reminder! Does it mean that the bank transfer was not successful?
- Can I use a Runners Point gift card to place my online order?
- What are the conditions of using Klarna for my Runners Point order?
- My payment keeps getting declined!