We understand how annoying that must be! Since our system automatically reject payments when the inserted details don’t match the actual ones, please make sure to double-check the billing and payment information that you enter. If you are trying to pay by debit or credit card, you might have to enter the 3-digit CVV code on your card as well for security reasons. If all these details are correct, it might be worth investigating the available funds on your bank account. If the transaction keeps getting declined, we recommend contacting your bank about the issue or trying a different payment method.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay?
- Web Security
- How long do I have to transfer the payment?
- Why can I not place my order using Klarna?
- How can I use my Promotional Code?
- I’ve already placed my order, but couldn’t apply my Promotional Code. Can you do it for me?
- I have already transferred the money, but you still sent me a reminder! Does it mean that the bank transfer was not successful?
- Can I use a Runners Point gift card to place my online order?
- What are the conditions of using Klarna for my Runners Point order?
- My payment keeps getting declined!